Thursday, November 02, 2006

A quick update


Hello all!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update as to how my new-ish job is going.

I started today doing that test grading thing that I did in the past. I will be working there from 8am-4am and then going to the "permanent" job from 5-10/11pm. It will definitely suck working nearly 80 hours, but this way I will be able to afford Christmas gifts this year.

I will have to work 6 days a week at my "permanent" job to get my hours in, so I will be crabby and tired. I am always crabby and tired, so who knows how I will be.

The job runs from Nov 2nd until Nov 22nd, so I just have to hang in there.

I was happy to see Claudia, who I worked with last time, back again and in my group. It will make things much easier to work with someone I know and enjoy talking with. Of course, I ended up sitting next to and bonding with the gay guy in the room. Even when I am not trying to, I end up with the gay guys. Alas, I prefer their company anyway.

I will try to blog as much as I can during this busy time, so be patient please.

Oh, FYI: I typed in "new job" into the Google image search to find a graphic for this post. I got the graphic I ended up using. How did they know my new job is as a transvestite hooker??

No comments: