Monday, February 09, 2009

Very interesting....

I just got a letter from my insurance company. It sounds like the kid who hit me has yet to prove he has any insurance. They implied that they are going to begin proceedings to sue him and are hoping to also sue for my deductible. I find it interesting that he did not need to have proof of insurance when he contested his citation for failure to control. Am I the only one out there who thinks that since he couldn't show insurance at the time of the accident, that he would have to at traffic court? My gosh, the last speeding ticket I had I didn't have my insurance card on me and they were all over my shit trying to get a copy of it. The drama continues....

1 comment:

Cindy Smith, Editor, Education for the Driving Masses said...

Have you looked into personal injury as well? Drop me an email. I explain.