Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Overwhelmed!


So, the new job is going really well. I didn't post yesterday because I needed a copy of my birth certificate by this morning, so I had to drive about 1 hour 45 minutes to Lodi, Ohio (Wooster) to pick it up from my folks who also drove 1 hour 45 minutes to meet me there. Needless to say, I was exhausted.

I still haven't gotten enough sleep, so I am not going to post all the boring details of training just yet. My brain is filled to capacity and I am feeling quite overwhelmed. I think I am at that point where I start worrying if I can really do the job or not. Did I make the right decision? I know I just need to plow through those feelings and stick it out. It will get better. I will update you more as I recover and get more time to blog.

I haven't gotten many ideas or opinions on the friendship tattoo yet! I am chomping at the bit to get it done, so please participate. Remember, this is YOUR tattoo. You get to design it. You get to torture me with it.

Have fun and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

So, how is retail in the Big City? I know what you mean about the job. I have a temp job and I fill in for a secretary when she goes on vacation. That means I'm only there every two months or so.
I often wonder if I can do the job. I know you can. Anyone with cajones enough to get a tattoo can take on Big City retail. No problem.
You go girl.

Anonymous said...

That feeling of being overwhelmed is just your brain being made to go back into gear after being on neutral for so long. Challenges are good for you and your soul. In a couple of weeks you'll be past the learning curve, and be wondering why you ever doubted yourself. You can do it, Duffy!