Saturday, September 15, 2007

Stewed, screwed, and tattooed.

I have done some research and found out that the pink rose symbolizes friendship. Since I love the old sailor style tattoo look, what do you think about some of these ideas?

Remember, this is YOUR tattoo, so help me decide.



I kind of like this second one too. I wouldn't get the heart or the swallow, but I like the idea of the pink rose with a banner underneath. Maybe with "2007", "true friends", "friendship", "hag harem" or something like that written in. The more I look at it, the more I like it. What do you think?

2 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I love the first one. Classic and beautiful. The second one is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

hey i randomly found this site and noticed ur post..if u like old sailor style tattoos search "sailor jerry" and you'll find a ton