Sunday, December 18, 2005

Pugalicious!


So. I couldn't add any of the images I wanted to so I decided to add this cute pic of a pug on holiday. It is in honor of the Pug Rescue organization that did the gift wrapping for us today in the store. Today was hellish. We were so busy! Apparently people have just now realized that Christmas is a week away. I swear to Goddess, all of these people...They use up all their brain cells trying to decide what flavor Frappachino they want and then they ask me stupid questions. Here was my day today:
C-"I am looking for a book that has the word "power" in the title. "
ME-Do you know the author?
C-"no."
ME-Do you know what type of book it is?
C-"No"
ME-I can't do a search for just the word -power- it would give me hundreds of results. Do you have anymore information?
C-"NO! I mean, it has a green cover and is about this big."
ME-Oh, THAT book! How could I be so stupid? I mean, why didn't you tell me it was green? We keep all of our green books right over here. They are organized by size.

I mean come on people! You are staring at the keypad that you swipe your credit card on, we have a button that says for credit card purchase press here, and you STILL ask "this is credit, what do I do?" or my personal favorite, "Its credit. Should I press this button here?" No bitch you have to recite the alphabet backwards, cook a vegtable quiche and belch your full name all while standing on your head! THAT is how you run your card as a credit.

Another great one today was the people standing right by our sign that says GIFT WRAPPING AVAILABLE and they precede to ask me if we have gift wrapping...No. No we don't. Sorry. That sign is a dirty filthy lie.

How do these people get out of bed in the morning? How do they even manage to drive to our store, they are so stupid? Don't get me wrong, there were some very nice people and as a whole the nasty folks stayed home today. It is just the pure inability to think for themselves that always amazes me. Sometimes I just want to tell them, "you know, that book you got there? Team of Rivals? Yeah, that's gonna be a little above your reading level. Why don't we get you the new Spongebob Squarepants book? It will be a bit of a challenge, but I think you can handle it."

And don't get me started on Oprah/anti-Christ and her drones/sheep. These women have no idea. Just none. I can't. I can't even go there right now. Thanks for listening bitches! Talk to you L8TER.

1 comment:

Timron1999 said...

Merry F-ing Christmas... Oh Wait it's Holiday, not Christmas, what was I thinking!!!!

I better watch what I post, Bush and his cronies are reading our every word. Have a great Kwanzaa GW.