Sunday, December 11, 2005

Thank you, thank you very much



Thanks so much to all my posse for checking out my blog and supporting me on this journey!

I am too tired tonight to post anything even remotely witty or amusing. So, at the urging of Ron ( my favorite gay ) I am posting a picture of my celebrity boyfriend/sex slave Colin Farrell.

Ahh, Can't you just smell the burbon and Marlboros? Smells heavenly.

(I wish there was some tongue) The bitching will return tommarrow. So get comfy boys and girls and miss lothian will soon tell you the tale of the broken monitor.

Sleep tight bitches. But you better not be havin' No sexy dreams about my man though.

PS--My very own version of the infamous "celebrity boyfriends list" that Ron created at Blah Blah Blog, will soon also be featured here. Be ready for some manlyness.

Thanks to Dlisted -- I stole your picture. you rock.

No comments: