Wednesday, January 25, 2006

C to the T ya'll


Why am I not surprised? I went to the doctor today and lo and behold she thinks I have Carpal Tunnel syndrome. I guess that is the good news since it could have been sumptin' more serious.

The bad news is that it is pretty advanced since I am beyond the pain and now just numb. I have to get fitted with special CT splints for my hands which I will wear at night, and I am to ice my wrists during the daytime.

If after a month or two the numbness does not get better, I will have to have an EMG where they send electrical pulses through your hands to see how much damage. Then I will have to get surgery. Yea.

After waiting an hour to see her, my day just got crappier and crappier. I came back home and took a nap, overslept and missed delivering my papers. Now I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn and deliver them before I go to work! It will be a long day, but at least I will get my Joaquin phoenix on tomorrow night as I am finally going to see Walk the Line. Can't wait!!

So, after being pissed that I overslept I watched LOST which was disappointing. WTF was up with all the commericals? I taped the show and the timer said it was only like 35 minutes long. geez! I loved Dom Mon (Charlie) without his shirt and in diapers (nappies) but otherwise it was kind of a bummer. It felt like it had been cut down and the important things got cut out. That last cuppa episodes have not been very good. I am kind of sad about it but I am losing interest in it. Although it looks like Sun gets kidnapped which might spark some excitement into the show.

As far as Project Runway goes, would they please get rid of Santino?! Please! Oh, that that beeatch! Zuelema got what she had a comin' for messing with my Nick! Oh snap!

Sorry this is such a crap post, but my hands are buggin' and I need to sleep so that I can get up at 5 am for the papers. Lates!

No comments: