Tuesday, January 24, 2006

GILF's, or Gays I'd Like to F*ck


  1. I am a hag. I always have been and always will be. Since middle school you boys have found me, and I have found you. I support you all %100. I love you.

    Since I have been obsessing over the new Project Runway, I had the idea to post a list of some of the homofabulous boys I would strap one on for.

    Ignore the number one in the corner. It was the only way I could run the boyfriend list this way, and not all jumbled. I was about to lose my patience and throw my computer against the wall, then I looked at the pictures and was calm again.



    In no particular order:

    Nick Verros from Project Runway

    He is my number one. I am a sucker for the faux-hawk. He is CacacaCute! I really hope he wins!!!

    Don't let that brooding frown fool you, he is smiley and sweet. He can be my teacher any day, any way.







    Ian McKellen, actor

    Just cuz he is Gandalf. Just cuz he has a sexy British accent. Just cuz he dressed up as Dame Judi Dench on SNL. I admire his coming out right around his fame from Lord of the Rings. Here is to many more years as a proud gay man.







    Daniel Franco from Project Runway

    He lost last year and had the balls to compete again this year. I loved his designs, and thought he did not deserve to be cast off so soon.

    Talented, with a soft and cute voice. Irresistible.






    Alan Cumming, actor

    He is so adorable, I can't stand it!! I love love love the dimples, and the Scottish accent makes me weak in the knees.

    Has a perfume line called Cumming. How funny. Adorable, foreign and smells really nice.






    Ted Allen from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

    I love the glasses, I love a man who can dress fierce, and I love a man who can cook.

    If all I need is some extra equipment, I can deal with that.








    Dan Savage, author

    Also very funny, and smart. Is in a committed relationship and his partner and himself have adopted a child.

    Why the hell did The Other Paper drop his column?









    Daniel Vosovic from Project Runway

    See, I told you I was Obsessed with the show!

    This pic doesn't do him justice, the shaggy hair is to die for! He is so talented and may win the competition. Quiet and cute, with good fashion sense.







    Rock Hudson, Actor

    Old school hotness. I mean seriously, look at that picture! He is perfection!

    Not out until either right before or after his death. It must have been so difficult in his day to be a gay man in Hollywood. I could not imagine having to live my life in the closet. Rest in peace.






    Graham Norton, television personality

    Again with the British accent. His show was hilarious, and love me some funny men.

    Not the best pic, but he is such a cutie pie. I want to go shoe shopping with him and Isaac Mizrahi!













    Kyan Douglas, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

    Damn. Why did we women have to lose this one? You men are so greedy sometimes.

    He is delicious. Those lips, that hair. He can dress himself and according to his book, dress me too. And get my hair did, and my makeup did.

    Wow. It is a toss up between him and Nick as to who rocks my boat more.

1 comment:

Timron1999 said...

Finally a TRUE hag has emerged!! Since I'm a raging 'MO it's kinda redundant for me to say which gays I'd drop trou for, but... Kyan is definitely my favorite. YUM YUM. He may just make my celebrity boyfriend list next week.

OH.. and I never got to see the Colin video either (Is it the one where he is dirty and smells of cigarettes and whiskey?)