Wednesday, February 08, 2006

gone for a while and coming back in a bitch storm!


Why is it that those of us who are desperate to have children, those of us who would treat our children like the precious things that they are, can not have kids? Yet trash like this can?

I don't believe a word of her statement that she was running from the paprazzi. If she was, she would be in the passenger seat with her child, not driving. Her body guard would have jumped into the car and drove off.

She would have looked frightened, maybe even crying. The baby would have sensed her fear and had been crying too. No, the white trash bitch simply made a really really bad decision.

She didn't want her photo taken? Live with it or Don't be a pop star! Quite frankly, pictures of Sean Preston's bloody dead body laying lifeless on the hood of her car will make SOOO much more money for the tabloids.

1 comment:

Timron1999 said...

Now, you know I love my Britney, but I have to agree with you on this one. She could have given the kid to her bodyguard or had her bodyguard drive. I hope to GOD she isn't preggers again. The world doesn't need another Spederline offspring.

I hope she learns from this. As I said in my blog, I love her, but right now she is pissing me off. Dump the trashy shit of a husband and get your act together.