Thursday, February 16, 2006

I left my panties in El Segundo.


Yeah, so I think I am coming down with the plague that everyone has/had at work. It sucks, so I am just going to give you a quickie and take a nap before I head off to hell ... I mean work.

I have a job interview next Wednesday for Measurement Inc. That is the place I was telling you about where you basically grade student essay exams. It could be too good to be true, or it could be just what I am looking for, who knows.

All I know is that I am a TERRIBLE interview! I do the same thing during interviews that I do at parties where I don't know anyone. I feel all good and confident and witty while getting ready for the thing, then I just freeze and don't know what to say, and nothing comes out right! Ugh! I guess I better start reading those books out there on how to give a good interview, since I really want to get out of retail for a while. I'm not holding my breath though.

If anyone has any advice for me please let me know. You can e-mail me directly, or leave a comment and that will be e-mailed to me automatically. I need all the help I can get. Cheers!

No comments: