Saturday, April 01, 2006

I have a confession to make


Okay ya'll, I have a confession to make. You know I have been going online at some dating websites trying to find someone. I recently met a guy, and his name is Josh. He is really really nice. I haven't mentioned it because we were just talking and I did not want to jinx it or anything. Plus, I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Anyway, we have been chatting for about 3 months now. He lives in Columbus and we have been dating for about 2 months. I am so happy to have found a really sweet guy. Plus he is super super hot!! When he sent me his photo, I knew he was the one. Check him out HERE .

Jealous, Bitches?

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

That's more than scaring. Anyway he's a good figure for a horror movie, don't you think?

CatchMyBlog