Monday, April 17, 2006

Missing you


So, I did a Google image search for "runny nose" and got this guy. I think he has more problems than just a runny nose. I don't think that banana look is healthy.

Anyway, sorry I haven't been around lately. This two job BS had got me beaten down. With all the stress I came down with a killer cold (of course).

Unforts, I don't really have much to talk about. All I have been doing is working, watching TV and sleeping.

Speaking of television I have a new obsession. I can't believe it, but I love this Discovery Channel show called Deadliest Catch. Check it out on Tuesdays at 9pm if you are curious. It is all about crab fishing off the Alaskan coast. It is exciting, but I think what I love about it is all the hot fishermen. Salty and rich, yum!

Other than fantasizing about myself and one of the crab boat Captains in a sexy and dangerous embrace, I have not been up to anything. Boring, Boring.

No comments: