Wednesday, May 24, 2006

1033





Damn, I can't believe my blog has had 1,033 hits! Thanks so much for the support, you guys rock my world!

I am sorry I have been neglecting ya'll. I have been spending some quality time with my Myspace account. I don't know why, since Myspace is kind of lame. I guess it is just a wee bit more entertaining because I can add music and graphics. Also, I keep finding all these Deadliest Catch folks on there. The appeal of hottie fishermen is ... well ... Understandable I think.

Anyway, I am pissy today so I thought I would:
1) Bash Madonna
2) Love on you guys
3) Make Microwave pizza and buy ice cream since tonight is the season finale of LOST, bitches!

Maybe if I feel up to it after the show is over, I will share why I am so bitter. Well, bitter today anyway. However, I am not so irritated right now. Maybe it is because my favorite Tom Petty song, "Don't come round here no more" is playing on my computer right now. Maybe it is because I amused myself senseless with that Madonna post. Who knows? But the happy Lothian personality is now making an appearance. (she is not nearly as fun...)

Since you are asking, my anger surprisingly has nothing to do with my lazy postman who didn't walk five feet to deliver my Deadliest Catch boxed set TO! MY! DOOR! but instead left a little obnoxious "sorry we missed you, sucker" postcard in the box. How the hell is a girl supposed to go the post when she works 9-5:30? Damn the man!

Anyone willing to wait in line for an hour at the post office for me Thursday? ... ... ... Okay, don't everyone volunteer at once!

No comments: