Saturday, June 17, 2006

Well, I done did it!

I told you bitches I was going to chop my hair off!!

Didn't believe me, did 'ya? Well, here is the proof. Yeah, I did the bangs thing but I need to spend some quality time with them before I wear 'em. Overall, I am pretty happy. I can honestly say that I do not miss the long hair at all! I feel so much more free and cool. Plus, I think the cut is way more flattering. I hope whoever gets my locks will love them!

*sorry about the quality of the photos. I took them with my camera phone because I have a perfectly good digital camera that I have no idea how works.*







Yep, it is cut right under my ears. You can see that the bangs and I have already had our arguement. Oh well, I will at least get lots of use from my haggish collection of barrettes!














Here I am doing my best to rock the bangs and prove to you guys that I really did get some. They look good, but it just feels really weird having something sitting on my forehead.















Here is a shot from the back. Yep, That is my white trash butterfly tattoo under my neck. Before, my hair fell to well below my bra strap, now it barely covers the back of my neck, which is were the butterfly is. Again, sorry for the poor quality of photos.


No comments: