Saturday, July 22, 2006

Don't make me go all mental-patient on your ass!

I opened my e-mail today to find I had 31 messages. About 25 of them were comments from my blog. Apparently I have been spammed. I have never eaten spam, but I guess there is a first time for everything. Anyway, I have all these random comments from "anonymous". I saw there was a teeny-tiny link at the bottom of "anonymous' " comments. Don't click on these links as I do not know where they go, or what might happen. I seem to attract computer problems, so if there is a virus on these -- I will get it.

Anyways, the comments are all nice and really positive so I don't think I will enable the verification function just yet. I am going to keep them up too ... At least someone is posting comments.

Maybe they should have spammed my GUEST BOOK too! No one else seems interested in it (*eyes glancing your way*)

*pout*

No comments: