Friday, July 14, 2006

Got a guestbook, bitches

Oh yeah, I am SOOO moving up in the cyber-world! I just added a guestbook at the bottom of my blog. Sign it mofo's! It is right under my counter there. See it? Good. Now sign it.

Sign my guestbook please. I really want you to. Hardly anyone leaves me comments, yet I know you read this. I know because once I say something on here, people at work confront me about it. See watch -- purple nipple licker.

I bet I will go to work and someone will ask me "Lothian, are you mental? Where the hell did 'purple nipple licker' come from?" and I will say, "Beats me. Did you sign my guestbook?"

Have you signed it yet? Probably not because you are still purple reading nipple this licker. Sign it!! You don't even have to think before you say something stupid like purple nipple licker, because I say stupid stuff all the time. Just type something, it can be offensive and inappropriate -- those are the best kinds. I don't care what you write as long as it isn't purple nipple licker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»