Sunday, July 02, 2006

Post #77

I am a sucker for these quizzes.

1. When was the last time you shaved?
Today, after many many days of not shaving.
2. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Green. what is that, lime?
3. Do you enjoy looking at your myspace profile?
It is my guilty pleasure. Reading that and my blog.
4. What does your favorite candle smell like?
Fresia or rain.
5. Are you any good at math?
Hell to the no.
6. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
Sadly, no.
7. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Gosh, probably college sometime. I am sure I repressed the whole traumatic thing.
8. Who should get number one on People magazines sexiest list?
Colin "Fuck me" Farrell. As for the ladies, I would say Angelina Jolie. She is perfection.
9. What is one of your favorite things to do when it's cold outside?
Snuggle in a cozy, warm sweater.
10. What is one of your favorite things to do when it's hot outside?
Complain and sit in front of the fan/air conditioner.
11. What was the last TV show you watched?
Some crazy documentary on killer jellyfish.
12. Do you have any famous ancestors?
That depends on what they are famous for...
13. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Cracked open a wee bit.
14. Do you have a secret identity?
Of course, and she is a Hobbit.
15. Have you ever sniffed magic markers?
What, like today?
16. What was one of your favorite toys as a child?
I have a family of three bears: mama, papa and baby. I still sleep with them on my bed.
17. Are you good at cooking anything in particular?
I kick dessert's ass!
18. Do you have any injuries right now?
Carpal Tunnel is acting up, and my ... heart ...
19. Do you have a credit card?
Yes, just don't ask if they are maxed or not.
20. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
Unfortunately, yes. And I can't pay it now.
21. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
Every last one of them. Do I know the worlds to the Star Spangled Banner? Not so much.
22. Do you have DSL, cable or dialup?
Isn't DSL and Cable the same thing? I have one of those.
23. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines/voice mail?
Yes, like a rambling idiot.
24. Have you ever wanted to look like someone else?
I still do. Anyone else but me.
25. What's your favorite frozen treat?
Ice Cream, bitches!
26. Are you an organized person?
I thought I had the answer to that question in this file here, but I don't see it now. Maybe in that box over there? Nope. I know it was just here a minute ago, can you lift up that pile of papers over there and see if it is underneath??
27. Do you think you have an OCD about anything?
Yep, but not in a terrible and agonizing disorder way, but in a cute "Monk"-ish way. (you know, the TV show)
28. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to (I said concert you pervs)?
First concert was The Monkees at the Canfield Fair. Followed many years later by New Kids On The Block. Opening act? -- Weird AL!
29. What are your guilty pleasures?
Myspace, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Chocolate, Mr goodvibrations ... oh wait...
30. Are you a fast reader?
No, I analyze too much.
31. Have you ever put "yes please" by sex on something you had to fill out (i.e. job application, standardized test...)?
God, I am such a dork...
32. Have you ever vandalized anything?
Yes. I tend to vandalize/destroy at work. I think I have an issue or five.
33. Are you afraid or bothered by something that others find strange?
I have to wash packaged underwear before I wear them.
34. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Sure.
35. Do you use Twizzlers as straws?
No, I use them to snort my cocaine.
36. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Getting braces on and off. I hate teeth!
37. Can you name all 50 states?
There are fifty?
38. Is there a celebrity that you would like to punch in the face?
Ann Coulter and all the other homophobic, racist, sexist, and hate spewing pieces of shit that pollute our earth in the name of God or the government.
39. Have you ever stepped on something sharp and had it go through your foot?
Yikes, no.
40. Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?
No, but did you know there are killer jellyfish ... (seeing if you are paying attention)
41. What's one of the dumbest home remedies that you've heard of?
Drawing a blank.
42. Have you ever saved anyone's life?
I don't think so. I couldn't deal with it even if I did -- too much responsibility.
43. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I like everything that the ocean does except kill people.
44. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?BITCH I bought myself one last year!!!
45. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
No, but would LOVE LOVE LOVE To go. Does that make me a nerd?
46. Do you use a lot of salt?
Only when I want a little popcorn with my salt.
47. Is your closet organized?
What closet? Everything I own is strewn all over the floor.
48. What is a funny sound to you?
Little kids laughing -- it is as contagious as bird flu.
49. Have you ever been complimented on something other than your looks?
Yes... on my writing skills
50. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes. Am I gross?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»