Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pour some Sugar on me! (an update on abandoned dog Sugar)

Wow! It looks like little Sugar has a few guardian angels. One of these angels is my dear friend and faithful reader Donna.

She writes:
"I have started a fund here at my full-time job for Sugar, which we will be sending in on Friday. Right now I have pledges of over $100! Hopefully Sugar will have her surgery, and a new and loving family soon."

That is fantastic Donna!! I knew people in the city would stand up to help her out, and you are such a kind and giving woman that it came to no suprise you would be one of those angels to help her.

If anyone out there is interested in contributing to Donna's fund, please let me know. You can always e-mail me at
lothiantook@yahoo.com, and I will get you in touch with her.

1 comment:

Timron1999 said...

Hey girl, Tim and I would like to donate $10. That poor little pooch is so cute. I have zero tolerance for people (if you can call them that) who abuse defenseless animals. Let me know who to send it to.