Saturday, October 14, 2006

Deep Fried Diabetes


Charlotte Observer 10/10/2006 How to make Coke better? Fry it

Sorry for the unoriginal posts lately. I want to get in the habit of posting everyday, so I thought that on days when I don't have the time to sit and write something or am feeling non-witty, I would share some things that I find online while checking out other sites.

Today was a hellish I-want-to-fucking-walk-out-or-stab-a-customer-in-the-eye-with-a-number-2-pencil kind of day, so I just want to stare at the TV for a couple of hours and gorge on chocolate. Sorry bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on WCMH and the Today Show within minutes of each other....even Matt Lauer thought it looked great! Yuk! I thought they had gone far enough frying Snickers bars, and Twinkies. Why not just batter dip a hunk of lard and deep fry it?