Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hobbit Halloween!


Hey everyone! Yeah, I know I said I would be updating soon, but I just didn't get around to it. Deal with it!

Anyway, I just wanted to invite folks to my place of employment tomorrow. Since I am working on Halloween, I am dressing up.

I decided to go as a Hobbit. I got the skirt, top and vest. I have elfin ears that I am going to wear, and plastic Hobbit feet too! I will be wearing my cloak, with my leaf of Lothlorien pin. I will also have my little ring of power on.

So, stop by and make fun of me. Take pictures of me. Be rude to me knowing I can't tell you to fuck off -- oh wait, the customers already have that under control. But at least stop by and say "Suilaid".

I will be around from 10-6:30. Although, I hope to sneak out a little early. Some friends and I are hoping to go to The Experience and get the panties scared off us. Yeah, Yeah I know, Ron. I wussed out on you. However, the more I got to looking at the site for the haunted wood, the more fun it seemed. As long as no psycho is chasing me with a chainsaw, I am cool ... I hope.

No comments: