Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rest in Peace

As I wrote previously, my sister's Dog Jayme passed away. I have been trying to post this picture for some time, but Blogger was not cooperating.

Anyway, Jayme is the black and grey pooch in the picture. The yellow lab mix is her brother Samson. He was very dependent on Jayme and could not be separated from her, So I am sure he is not having an easy time with the loss either.

I loved Jayme very much and miss her dearly. Since my sister lives in the same area as the rest of my family - Youngstown - I don't feel her loss as much. However once I go home to visit I am sure her not being present will not go unnoticed.

Her death was very quick, and I pray it was painless. She had a long and wonderful life with a very loving mother. She saw some very bad things in the 11 years she was alive, but she remained extremely loving and genuine and protective. I have very fond memories of her, and I am truly saddened to say goodbye.

I hope she is watching over my sister, Jennifer. I hope that her spirit continues to protect my sister, myself and my family. I wish everlasting peace to her, and I hope she comes and visits me in my dreams.

I am sorry, I would eulogize her better but I am still too shocked and saddened to do a better job. Please keep my sister in your thoughts and prayers as she is having a difficult time with this. Thanks!

No comments: