Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Well, I am off to Youngstown for the holidays! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, and I hope you eat tons of food that is bad for you. I will be back in the New Year and will hopefully be back to posting more regularly. I may even have drunken pictures for you from all the partying I will be doing. (yeah, right.)

I am in the process of creating an online "Stupid Customer Book" since we can not have one at work anymore. Start thinking up some of your most idiotic customer experiences or quotes and send them to me -- you can either comment on this post or e-mail me personally. I will be adding all the stories for everyone to enjoy. Feel free to ask me to post them anonymously, with an alias, or quote you by name. I will be adding some of my own experiences too, but all in all I would like everyone to participate if they can.

No comments: