Wednesday, April 25, 2007

26 HOURS!!??

26 hours!? That is all you can give me is 26 fucking hours!! I guess it is time for a new job. After working for 6 years, every fucking holiday (except christmas), every inventory night, doing all the grunt work, putting up with certifiably insane people, being yelled at, cursed at, talked down to, and insulted...I get 26 fucking hours?

You know what, fine. One day I will get mine. One day I will be the one in charge. One day I can be the one with the power and I am totally going to

FUCK! YOU! OVER!

Maybe I will be in charge of the nursing home your poor ass will be sitting in. Yeah, and I will put fucking laxatives in your apple sauce.

On second thought, your assholes are probably going to be so fucking tight from years of being power-hungry, suck-up wannabes that you will want to shit.

So no fucking Prunes for you. Ever!


PS- Hey you! Yeah, the bitch I closed with tonight. You wanna know why I was so quiet tonight and not talking to you? For once it didn't have anything to do with your ass, so stop thinking you are the center of my universe. You just assume it is Lothian being pissy again.

I was quiet because I was sad. I got a call tonight that my Aunt died.

I wasn't being bitchy, or crabby, or fucking miserable in my work. I was sad. I don't share my sadness. I don't fucking walking around telling everyone who has a set of ears about my medical problems. I like to keep my personal, personal.

A LESSON, STOP ASSUMING AND START ASKING! STOP IGNORING AND START BEING MORE PROACTIVE. THERE IS A REASON EVERYONE IS FUCKING MISERABLE. IT ISN'T ALL OUR FAULTS.
Open your goddamn eyes people.

No comments: