Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you. That's all I can say is thank you.

I am totally overwhelmed by the support of everyone out there! I am doing much better as the idea gets more and more embedded in my brain. I still have the random panic attacks when I think about sleeping outside in a cardboard box because I took a chance on life...

However, that is doing me no good so I need to STOP IT!! I called my folks and let them in on everything and to my great surprise they were really very supportive. They said that they felt I was doing the right thing, and if I needed their help I can have it. So all in all, it has been a good day.

Also, I found 49 cents on the floor at work today, so I am financially set for a while.

As usual, I will keep everyone posted as I find out more information and things develop. Hopefully things are looking up for me and I can start making you laugh again instead of freaking everyone out and depressing them.

I love you, I am off to get some well deserved sleep.

No comments: