Friday, May 25, 2007

One Amazing Broad!

The hot mama wearing the visor is my good friend Donna. She is a big supporter of the Susan Komen race and walk for the cure. According to her website she will be be participating in the:

"Susan Komen 3 Day Walk for the Cure November 9-11 in San Diego. I'll be walking 60 miles in 3 days! But I have a lot of work to do before that, like getting in shape, and collecting the $2,200 in pledges that I need. Please visit my Official HQ page at


http://www.the3day.org/sandiego07/princesspixie
or contact me at pproyale@yahoo.com."

Please visit Donna's brand new and purty blog at http://donnasblogforthecure.blogspot.com/
Send her some love and if you can, please donate a small bit to her cause. As you can see, she needs to raise quite a bit of money and can't do it alone. If you visit her Official HQ page, you can make a donation. It is quick and easy, and you can donate any amount -- even $5.

She didn't ask me to post this and will probably kill me for doing so. However, she is a dear friend and anything I can do to help, I shall. I personally have already donated to her pledges and if everyone out there just donated 5 bucks, we could get her walking that 60 miles. Plus, she will get to visit with her brand new grand-baby boy!

Congratulations Donna and GOOD LUCK!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love, Lothian! We all need a hug every now and then, even if it's a virtual hug! And thank you for the support. It's sooooo apppreciated.