Tuesday, October 02, 2007

So fucking adorable!


I have so much to update ya'll on, but I just don't have time. However, I HAD TO send along this e-mail. My parents just recently got internet service on their computer for the first time ever. The whole e-mail, internet, computer stuff is pretty new to them. They are doing really well at it and totally making an effort to learn, which makes me very proud.

Anyway, I just had to show you the adorable e-mail I just got from my Daddy. I couldn't figure out a way to screen shot it, so I just copied and pasted and included it at the bottom of this post. Isn't that the most fucking PRECIOUS thing you have ever read??!!

I am a wreck tonight! First Ron tells me to remember that everyone loves me, and then I open my e-mail and see this little note. I tell you, I am seriously in tears from the love and sweetness of it all. Stephanie, I need to borrow some damn insulin.

My parents are so cute. Welcome to the internet superhighway daddy. I love you and miss you.

(p.s.- I didn't have to go to court, I only had a speeding ticket to which I had to show proof of insurance since I didn't have it at the time of issue.)


He wrote:

"Going to send you and e mail spelling may not be right wood like to know how court went
phone does not work jen is havening house trouble will work it out trying sell it on her befour her leese is out love your dad."





3 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

LOL! Your Dad sounds awesome.
Glad to hear you didn't have to go to court.
Speeding tickets? Is this something else we have in common?

Lothian said...

Believe it or not, this was my first one! I guess going 80 mph in a 65 mph zone is frowned upon by the Highway Patrol. Who knew?

Jennifer McKenzie said...

LOL Lothian!!! Yeah, they're not too fond of those who go 80. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything. *cough cough*