Monday, December 31, 2007

I AM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE IT!!


So, I thought my luck had turned around. I was able to pick up my car today instead of Wednesday. It was only going to cost $761.00. Ron had time to pick me up at Budget car rental so I could drop off the rental early and get some money back. Things felt good.

I called off work today so that I would have plenty of time to pick up the car if they called today. I went to Budget at 12:10 to drop off the rental. Oh, we closed at noon. We won't be back until Wednesday and won't check the car in until then. Yes, we will charge you until Wednesday. FUCK YOU! Fine, I leave the car there. I don't need it, right? Big mistake.

Ron takes me to the shop to get Scarlet. I am feeling happy to be done with car drama even if I have to pay for 2 days of car rental that I didn't use. Pick up car, pay for it and start it up. Huh? She sounds like a freight train. Suddenly it sounds like I am driving a sick Harley motorcycle or something. I drive her home and she is shaking so bad I can barely see out of the rear view mirror. I think the transmission is jacked up. Their fault I am sure. Nice! FUCK YOU TOO!

I call the shop and they are not taking anyone today or Tuesday. I work all day on Wednesday, so the earliest I can get her in is Thursday. Since I took off Monday, I won't get paid for Tuesday. I was going to work on Thursday to make up for Tuesday. Well, I am sure I will need both Thursday and Friday off now to get her fixed. Head swirling yet? Yeah, mine too.

I am so fucking annoyed right now! Why couldn't this have worked out a little better. It was going so well and then now she is running for shit. At least I can drive her until I can get her fixed, but I don't handle these things very well.

I am drinking myself into rehab tonight. I don't want to feel a thing.

3 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I don't blame you. I'm already there hon. Just be careful.
Love ya hon.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things are tough . . . I'm pretty buzzed myself, now that you mention it . . . but it's a brand new year! hairy hugs

Lothian said...

Steve, hairy hugs make everything okay.