Wednesday, January 09, 2008

POT USA

Everyone I know is taking this quiz, so I thought I would too just to see how it comes out. I was sort of surprised at the results and even at my answers. I would have thought Hilary Clinton would have been higher on the list as Barack Obama is apparently not as gay friendly as we would like him to be. As you can tell, I am a bleeding heart liberal who still has no clue who to vote for. Don't worry, I won't let an online quiz decide for me who to vote for. It should be interesting.

85% Barack Obama
84% John Edwards
83% Hillary Clinton
82% Chris Dodd
81% Bill Richardson
78% Dennis Kucinich
77% Joe Biden
76% Mike Gravel
52% Rudy Giuliani
37% John McCain
34% Mitt Romney
31% Tom Tancredo
27% Mike Huckabee
21% Fred Thompson
14% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I took the quiz, Hilary and Barack both were at the top with 87%....how's that supposed to help me make up my mind?