Sunday, March 02, 2008

Because it was a rough morning. (sorta NSFW)

Colin Farrell in all his Oscar glory.


Another one of Colin, just because.


Ryan Reynolds. Shirtless. Do I need a reason to post this?


Angelina Jolie is a twig, I could totally crush her.


Dominic Monaghan. Just one wish: My favorite Hobbit, LOST with me on a deserted island.


David Beckham in his panties. Not stuffed.


Adrien Brody: A fine actor. A fine piece of ass.


007? How about 911?


Becks again. Just because he is nude.


Javier Bardem. And to think I found totally nude shots and I didn't post them!


5 comments:

Timron1999 said...

Love the list... Woot! Becks is sooooo hot!!!

Stephanie B. said...

Javier Bardem was pretty hot at the Oscars, and he looks a lot like my other celebrity boyfriend Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Caliente!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

*swoons* Oh my!!!! YUMMMMMMMM!!!!! I hope the rest of your day was okay honey.

Lothian said...

stephanie -- that is exactly what Ron said when we were watching the Oscars. He said Javier was your kind of man.

Jen- Thank you, it did go better. Especially after searching and posting all those great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Just like you think angie jolie is a twig...... penelope is a twig and i can totaly crush her in two!