Sunday, March 23, 2008

Introducing the Kia Rondo!!

There is my new pretty car! I don't have a name yet for it, and I haven't decided whether it is a male or female. Post your ideas on car names and I may chose it!!

There is her booty. She is so shiny and clean. I hope she stays that way, damn it.

The long shot of the Rondo. Everyone is teasing me that it is a soccer mom car and I need to have some kids to fill it up with. I think I will just fill it up with hot men.

A blurry photo of me with my new wheels. I suppose it is nice that the photo is blurry as I had just got out of bed and didn't have any makeup on. Yikes!

My car buying co-pilot. My daddy. I don't think I would have been able to make a decision without him. It was so nice to have him here to help. Isn't he a cutie?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you already made up your mind that it is a 'she' so I'm thinking that Sue would be a good name for her ;)

Cute car though! LOVE the color!

Cindy Smith, Editor, Education for the Driving Masses said...

It looks like it's male and a harvey.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Very cute car!!!!

Alaska Steve said...

Sweet car, congratulations!