Saturday, March 01, 2008

Random Thoughts

You know, it is really distracting trying to drive to work when in your peripheral vision is the grossest dropping of bird crap you have ever seen. I kept trying to keep my eyes on the road, but like a bad accident my eyes kept drifting back to the poo. Normally it has hardened and I could just roll my window down to remove it, however it was so substantial and juicy that I simply could not risk having this gift from a bird who clearly had a case of the flu flying into my face. Above is my view from inside.





I took this photo from the outside so that you could throughly enjoy the nuances of color within the poo. It was a poo masterpiece really. I am very impressed with the bird who left it for me. I wouldn't be surprised if it came from one of Steve's eagles.

1 comment: