Monday, July 28, 2008

Someone call Miss Cleo!


So, I open my MSN page today to a very uplifting horoscope. It read:

"Today should be a gratifying day, dear Pisces, full of great news, pleasant surprises, and opening up doors of opportunity on just about every level. Opportunities to earn more money could come your way, new friends could be introduced to you, and opportunities for education and travel also may be presented. Whatever actually manifests out of all this, however, is up to you. You might find decisions difficult."

I am thinking, super! I need some good news on the job search front! I need some insight into where I am going!

What I got was a note in my mailbox from my supervisor telling me she scheduled some "1 on 1 time" with me tomorrow to discuss my "attendance and performance." My performance has been fine, but attendance ... not so much. I am very nervous and will let you all know how it went.

*sigh* Good job psyching me out Moons and stars!!

2 comments:

Alaska Steve said...

Don't leave us in suspense . . . .

:o)

Cindy Smith, Editor, Education for the Driving Masses said...

shee-it.