Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Deadliest Catch


Season 5 has gotten off to a great start and the entire season this year should be as exciting and entertaining as ever. It seems like every year I walk away with a ton of great one liners from the men who brave the deadliest job in the world. To find humor in the face of terrifying seas, hard work and adversity is something we can all benefit from. I still find myself quoting Captain Phil Harris of the Fishing Vessel Cornelia Marie on stressful days: "It's going to be a heavy tobacco consumption day today, boy!" In celebration of keeping your chin up, I will be posting my favorite quotes from each week's episodes. It may be one or it may be many. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gfQXsSK7Lk

Tee hee!


~Tracy~