Monday, January 16, 2006

The award goes to:

I had such a shit hole day at work today that not even you fabulous people can put me in a good mood. So, you aren't gettin' much from me tonight. Here are the week's Shout Out and You Whack award winners. Enjoy.



YOU WHACK:

My fingers and hands.

For some reason my fingertips are going numb and my hands are aching. I presume it is carpal tunnel or some shizz, but it really sucks dropping things constantly and not being able to hold a coffee cup.

Luckily, like Ethel over there my middle finger still works and that is the most important finger of them all. It really says it all -- maybe that is why they are going numb, I am giving too many people the finger. Nah, they all deserve it.




SHOUT OUT:

This one was a hard one since I am in no mood to give props to anyone as crabby as I am. So, a shout out goes to MR. ADRIEN BRODY just for being one good looking motherF-er.

DA Ah AM!!!!!!!! Did you check that shizz at the Golden Globes tonight? I would totally hit it for real. Yum Yum Yum.

No comments: