Thursday, February 09, 2006

and for my next disappearing act...

*you will have to click on the pic to get the full effect I was going for*

Yeah, so I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I tend to do this. I sort of drop off the face of the earth for a while when I get depressed.

I have had money worries, which we all have I think. I also am becoming one of those people who dread their upcoming birthdays. My birthday is Feb 23rd and I will be 28 years old.

I remember thinking how old 28 is, and how I would have a fab job with a husband and a child or two by the time I reached that age. But now I still feel like a kid. I can't believe I am this old. It doesn't seem like anything has changed and yet everything has changed.

I just want things to be back to the way they were before when all I had to worry about was what to do with my summer vacation. I know you know what I mean.

No comments: