Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm feeling verklempt!


Oh dear lord. Did ya'll see Project Runway Wednesday? Those bitches had the nerve to vote my number one GILF Nick off the show.

I kid you not, when she Auf Widersen'ed him I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I think you could have heard me all the way down the street!

Those bitches! They keep Santino? Mr. "I'm losing my hair, so I am just going to grow it long and make it look like it is just sliding off my head" Santino? Mr. "I have to cover this horse face of mine with a pube looking beard" Santino? I swear to God Heidi Klum, if I see you on the street I am going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!

Oh, I shed a tear for dear Nick. My only hope now is that Daniel wins, so that at least Santino will look like the jackass that he is. Damn you Project Runway and your addicting show!

No comments: