Friday, February 10, 2006

Dear Goddess, What have I gotten myself into?


Okay ya'll. I don't quite know what I have gotten myself into here. I created a profile and posted it to a website called large and lovely. It caters to the BBW crowd. Big Beautiful Women to those not in the know.

I checked it out and found a lot of cute boys so I thought I would give it a go. It is better than a place like Match.com or something where all the men are expecting to meet a Halle Berry look-a-like online. It is kind of a neat site because you can create a profile and then post it to any number of personalized personals. You know, places like: I love to smoke, do you (and what kind of smoking); My dog has taken the place of my need to have a child; I am a raging alcoholic posing as wine connoiseur; I play sports but am in denial about being a dyke; I love fatties; and so on.

I think it might be fun. I mean, as the Beastie Boys once sampled, "It's like the Lotto, you got to be in it, to win it". Such poetry. You know I will keep you bitches informed, and supply all the juicy details right here. (If there are any -- I may end up keeping a runny tally of how many people looked at my profile and ran screaming away.)


Here is the site (see if you can find me):

No comments: