Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's Sunday, but my panties say Friday.

I forgot to tell ya'll that a few days ago, I got to dress up as a children's book character for work. Usually when the costumes come in they are made for average sized people so I can never wear them, but luckily "Miffy" is an obscenely huge rabbit-like ... thing. Gosh, I had so much fun in that costume. Aside from the little girl who screamed bloody murder when I came out, I think the kids liked it.


Here I am pre-costume with just the legs on. Personally I think these look like the newest style of UGG boots. They went all the way up to my knees!

I wanted to wear them all day and see who would notice they were actually from a costume and not the latest fashion!








Here I am posing in our receiving room with a co-worker. No, she doesn't normally have black bars across her face, but I didn't ask her if she wanted to be on the site, so I am poorly preserving her anonymity.

I had to bend over and scoot out the doorway because my ears did n't make clearance. How fun!

No comments: