Thursday, March 09, 2006

WTF???


AWWWW!!! WHAT THE HELL??!!!!

Chloe won Project Runway? Give me a fucking break! Her models looked like a bunch of sick bridesmaids walking down the runway. It is like a prom dress and an 1980's haircut got together and gave birth to her collection. Dayum!

Santino's collection was the nicest, but not very inspiring. And although I heart Daniel V, his collection was kind of boring too. I just wasn't impressed with anybody's collection.

Did ya'll see the online polls they were doing during the show? Did ya'll see how NICK got 80% of the vote as to who should have made it to the top three. Yeah, who do you think helped out with that number, Hmm? I think I voted around 30-35 times. Hee Hee. I don't even care about winning a damn IPod, I just wanted to vote for Nick.

Oh my god my Bitches, I found the most awesome things online the other day. Nick has his own BLOG. Also, his clothing line has a WEBSITE too. I was in hag heaven!! You should totally check it out. I love his clothes.

Ta'!

No comments: