Saturday, September 23, 2006

MySpace.com

< not Roger, that's good 'ole Tom

Dearest Roger,

You wrote to me the most lovely MySpace message last night. I am such a lucky woman to receive such a nice thought -- especially after being so upset! I appreciated you taking the time to write, and I just need to share your poetic words with the rest of the world:

"31/m depressed and in search of good blow job.... intested? let me know"

Wow! I mean, wow! How could a girl possibly pass up such a respectful invitation from a complete stranger? It was a hard decision, but Alas, I must.

However Roger, I have a suggestion for you. A little piece of advice to help you on your Quest. Go to the bank and take out, oh I don't know, $50 bucks. ...and get yourself a good pounding up the ass by some lovely "working girl" named Todd.

Happy searching,
Lothian

1 comment:

Timron1999 said...

I know a few good men who can help him out....