Friday, July 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home


Well bitches, even I get a vacation every once in awhile. Although I can't really afford it. However, from the 22nd-28th I am going home to the Youngstown area to visit my family and get some good old fashioned babying. I can't fucking wait! I work 7-3:30 Saturday and right after work I am heading on to home (yes, that is the humble abode that yours truly was spawned and grown in).

The drive only takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. That is just long enough for me to start beginning to lose my mind and the feeling in my toes. I don't know how people can drive for 5, 10 or 20 hours a stretch! Feel free to give me a call and keep me company on my trip. I would say you could text me, but I think the highway patrol frowns upon driving and texting. Why? I don't know.

I will do my best to take some pictures and I may even have access to the internet once I am home. (Welcome to 2007 mom and dad!) Alas, I may not blog much for a while. Some people think all I do is complain. That has kind of soured me on the whole blogging thing, but I am sure I will get back on track (and have plenty of time) once I am back in cow town and working my measly 22 hours! Let's all say it together now ... "NEW JOB".

I had an idea to blog about friendship and how I sometimes look at my friends and wonder why they like spending time with me. What is it about me that makes someone want to call me a friend. I truly feel honored at times that people would chose to have me in their lives. However, I have a massive headache and just took some allergy medicine that will hopefully knock me out and I will get some major sleep tonight.

I will tell you this bit of good news, though. I weighed myself at my friend Candy's house and I have lost another 7 pounds!! That brings the total to a whopping 22 pounds! Woot woot!!

My first reward I came up with awhile ago was to finally get the wrist tattoo that I have been wanting once I drop 25 pounds. It looks like I will be getting pretty inky in the near future. I can't wait and you are all invited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, whoever these "some people" are need to go fuck themselves. I hate these simple little rays of sunshine who have to tell people how "negative" they are all the time, just because they look at the world and don't always see rainbows and fairies. Your postings are very accurate, humorous, and clever observations of your world. Sometimes they can be a little bitter, but that's because life bites everyone in the ass sometimes. Don't stop posting stuff. I love your blog, and I know I'm not the only one!