Friday, November 23, 2007

Thank you Miguel!












I have this digital camera. I never used it because it isn't very good and I lost the USB cables to hook it up. I recently decided to try and make it work since I can't afford anything too fancy. If you remember, a while ago I took pictures with it when I went to Lake Erie and the Christmas Story house. Well, I have tried all over the place to find the right cords. I even went to Cord Camera to get help and the rude guy working there conned me into buying a memory card for $20 bucks that doesn't even seem to work with my camera.
Finally I came across a website called DC Cables. I e-mailed the site and the next day a very nice man named Miguel found the right cables I needed for my camera. I ordered the cables and they arrived today. I plugged everything in and about 5 minutes later I had my pictures transferred to my PC. They are awesome!! I am so happy. Here are a few of the better pictures from the list. The rest of the photos can be found right HERE.

2 comments:

Alaska Steve said...

Great pictures Lothian, thanks for sharing them with us! I simply must know the story behind the leg lamp . . . . have a great weekend, Steve

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Awesome!!! Where did you find the Leg Lamp? And the box marked "Fragile"?
We are HUGE "A Christmas Story" fans so I was totally laughing at those.
Yayyyyy! You got the camera to work!