Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Get LOST!


tomorrow is the big day! Finally a new epi of LOST and it is a two part-er. I can't wait. I am sure I will have plenty to gossip about Wednesday night. I couldn't find any good spoiler pictures for this upcoming epi titled "The 23rd Psalm", but I did find some good ones for an upcoming Charlie episode.



Look away if you don't want to see 'em.
















Okay, here we go. Apparently the survivors are planning a baptism for Aaron, Claire's child, with Mr. Eko doing the 'deed'. It seems like Charlie is having freaky hallucinations because a few islanders are dressed up as biblical figures. I love this picture because wouldn't it be nice if Jesus looked like Hurley? "Dude, nailing me to that cross was totally not cool."



Here is a dramatic shot of Charlie choosing if he wants to ride the white horse again, or give up the smack for Claire and Aaron. I think he should totally go for it. I think it would make a fun story line to have a junkie on the island.




AND NOW!!



One of the real reasons I watch the show religiously. Dominic Monaghan. My Hobbit boyfriend. Hmm, did you know that I did that paint job? Yeah, right after I finished another job...


A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT NEEDS TO GO TO: http://lost-media.com/ I STOLE THE FIRST THREE IMAGES FROM THEM. It is a great site for lost fans!

by the way, if anyone wants gift ideas for my upcoming birthday in February -- apparently Colin Farell's sex tape is available online for only $14.99 . I would really really love it. (wink wink, nudge nudge) Come on!! Cough up the dough bitches!

No comments: