Monday, January 09, 2006

thanks for playing



I want to try something new here. Every week or so I want to give "shout outs" and "you whack" to different things I like and dislike.

This week's SHOUT OUT winner is:
Donna!! She was the only one who sent me her New Year's resolutions. Hopefully we will keep each other in check.





This week's YOU WHACK award goes to:

Those stupid walkie talkie cell phones. I hate those damn things. Not only are they loud, you are forced to hear the dumbass conversations people have.

BLEER EEP: Hey Bob, how's it going?
BLEER EEP: Not so good Duane. I just went to the doctor.
BLEER EEP: Oh God...
BLEER EEP: Yeah, he said it isn't contagious.
BLEER EEP: Really?
BLEER EEP: Yeah. Should clear up in a week or so.
BLEER EEP: THEN WHY THE HELL DOES MY ASS STILL ITCH?

No comments: